Facebook Badge

I'm The Man From Montana and I Walk This Way Alone

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Wanta Be a Knight by Kevin Lajiness

I Wanta Be a Knight

by Kevin Lajiness




I wanta be a knight in shinny armor and sleigh a dragon 
 or rescue Rapunzel from a castle tower Dragons a dungeons 
motes and castles are some of my favorite
 things Na Na Na N a Na N a Na 
 I sit on this shinny horse with my sword to the sky 
ready to defend my honor and the crown I live here in the castle 
 on top of this mountain you can here the
 echo of the eagle and the hawk 
Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na 
]NaNa Na Na NaNa Na Na Na NaNa Na NaNa Na Na NaNa 
 my lady is a princes she’s adorn with flowers the sight of her face 
 takes your breath away dungeons and dragons motes and castles 
 are some of my favorite things along with a field of wild flowers 
Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na 
NaNa Na Na NaNa Na Na Na NaNa Na NaNa Na Na NaNa 
My castle sits on this rocky cliff near the ocean at night
 i can see the light house 
on a distant shore the king deals with mysteries
 sorcerers and spiritual powers 
]the castle is haunted but the spirits are friendly 
they keep me company 
]and keep the evil at bay we dance in the moon
 light in the castle court house 
]Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na 
NaNa Na Na NaNa Na Na Na NaNa Na NaNa Na Na NaNa 
 The smell of roses comes from her hair the kingdom is
 under a spell that will last forever 
there is happiness throughout the land Nana NaNa Na
 Na Na Na Na Na Na Na

No comments:

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Father time

Oh father time

You are so hard to comprehend

No beginning

And no end

How did we get where we are now

I just don't know how

It’s a mystery of life

Some things remain unknown

But I'm sure there's a reason

Just like for the season's

Do you think

That time has passed you buy

Don’t worry

Your still here

Time is not what it appears

Things happen

When the lord says so

It’s always for reason

And that reason is not always clear

And things may not be what they appear

Don’t worry your time will come

Things only go undone for so long

Then the pendulum swings the other way

Time one not pass you by

Don’t worry you're still here

And when your not I’ll be with you