Facebook Badge

I'm The Man From Montana and I Walk This Way Alone

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dancing on the Milky Way

Dancing on the Milky Way

Come dancing with me on the Milky Way
Will go dancing on the Milky Way
With rockets all around us
It’s in the romancing the stone that is the romancing
In the wander is the lust
But I will still open my heart to your advancing
Because theirs lighting in my veins
And will go dancing will go dancing on the Milky Way
With rockets bursting in the sky will go dancing
And the storm is all around me and I cry out like thunder
And there’s lightning in my veins and I am waiting here for you
Come with me will go dancing on the Milky Way
With lightning in the sky will go dancing on the Milky Way
 With rockets in the sky with an eagle eye I hunt you
Perched on top a mountain I can see the valley
And the angels fly about me come with me
Will go dancing will go dancing
Come with me will go dancing on the Milky Way With rockets in the sky
Every emotion is exalted I will come out triumphantly
For my destinies at my fingertips the man who does what’s in his heart
Than that what’s in his heart is already done
Come with me will go dancing in the Milky Way
With lightning in the sky for in the searching I have already found you
You have my attention and that is a covenant I can hold onto
With you forever and will go dancing on the Milky Way
Will go dancing on the Milky Way It’s in romancing the stone
 That is the romancing in the wander is the lust
But I will still open my heart to your advancing
Because theirs lighting in my veins And will go dancing
on the Milky Way will go dancing on the Milky Way
Because there is lightning in my veins

No comments:

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Father time

Oh father time

You are so hard to comprehend

No beginning

And no end

How did we get where we are now

I just don't know how

It’s a mystery of life

Some things remain unknown

But I'm sure there's a reason

Just like for the season's

Do you think

That time has passed you buy

Don’t worry

Your still here

Time is not what it appears

Things happen

When the lord says so

It’s always for reason

And that reason is not always clear

And things may not be what they appear

Don’t worry your time will come

Things only go undone for so long

Then the pendulum swings the other way

Time one not pass you by

Don’t worry you're still here

And when your not I’ll be with you